Wasn’t it just yesterday that we were sitting next to the pool, enjoying all summer had to offer? Now that we’re heading into fall, the end of the year is already in sight. With the school year starting back up and summer vacationers headed back to work, it’s easy to let busy schedules interfere with home maintenance. We are grateful for a packed schedule this summer, working with clients across Rockland County and Bergen County, and are excited to have some openings for new jobs now that our busiest season is over. Our Price-Less Painting client family is the best!
Let’s talk about one less than exciting reason why it might be time to give us a call: Water Damage. This summer was one of the rainiest in recent memory. Not only does that cut into our summer fun, it also can cause home damage without us realizing it. If you’ve experienced water damage in your home, give us a call. It’s best to get damage taken care of as soon as possible. Mold isn’t just an inconvenience. It can be a toxic, dangerous health hazard in your home. We’re hearing reports of various school and other building closures in nearby communities due to mold, something to which our homes are just as susceptible.
We have years of experience, from Suffern to Stony Point, Nyack to Nanuet, or Harrington Park to Ho Ho Kus, in fixing water damage for clients. You want to get on top of this problem before you develop a mold problem in your home. And it’s not a problem to leave to anyone but the most experienced small businesses in Rockland and Bergen (such as us). This isn’t a job for Do It Yourself’ers or workers new to the painting profession.
One client in Haverstraw, William S., had our Price-Less Painting team in after experiencing water damage on a ceiling in his townhouse. Our team was in, removed the affected sheetrock and repaired it, and added a fresh coat of paint that blended in seamlessly with the existing paint job (one we’d done a few years earlier). William gave us a call very soon after the water damage occurred, ensuring that this problem wouldn’t develop into the health hazard caused by mold.